Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Beginning

My cousin asked me recently if there was anything that I would do differently, given the opportunity.  I told him that I had missed my calling and if I had it to do all over again, I would become a travel writer.  He looked over his glasses and said, "Well, just what is stopping you?"  I didn't have an answer.  His wise words stayed with me and evolved into this blog.  The only thing that I love as much as travelling is sharing my experiences and adventures with others.  It is my hope that my readers will find my tales interesting and informative.  Would love to hear your feedback.  In the meantime, compose a bucket list and don't waste one second making it happen.  There is a great big, beautiful world out there, full of wonderful people with so much to share.  Embrace the opportunities.  Until next time, safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment